Students are getting bored during the lockdown. Their schools and colleges have closed since March. During the lockdown, all training institutes have also closed. Students are baffling by where they can learn courses, programming, new skills. This lockdown expedites the pace of online learning. Students can learn new courses, skills through free online government certification.
Online learning platforms become best for learning programming knowledge, courses like artificial intelligence, machine learning, app development, data scientists. Students can easily learn from these platforms and get free online government certification.
The government has launched numerous platforms from where students can easily learn new courses and get free certificates from these platforms.
In this post, you will get complete information about free online government certification platforms from where you can sharpen your skills and enhance knowledge.
Platforms For Online Learning
There are various government launched online platforms from where students can learn new courses.
- SWAYAM PRABHA
- AICTE ELIS Portal
Diksha is Digital Infrastructure for School Education. DIKSHA is an initiative program of NCERT, comes under the Ministry of Education. DIKSHA is a splendid educational platform for school students. From this platform, students can learn various courses launched by NCERT, CBSE, and state boards and get free online government certification.
This platform is lucrative for school students from class I to Intermediate. Students get all textbooks in e-book format. This platform also provides the facility to read supplementary books like logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, programming language books, sample papers.
1. In this platform, students can learn in 4 different languages including English, Hindi, Sanskrit, and Urdu.
2.In this platform, students get free online government certification after completion of the course.
3.Students can download the app of DIKSHA so that they can access free courses from your smartphones.
4.It is easy to learn the platform and has open-source.
NASSCOM Future Skill Program is one of the stupendous online learning platforms from where college students learn new courses like Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Python, CSS, JAVA, and get free online government certification. NASSCOM Future Skill Program provides an industry-driven system for students where students upgrade their knowledge.
1. It provides quality technical learning on one platform. On this platform, students get an opportunity to learn new courses from experts IT companies.
2. Renowned IT companies like Genpact, Mindtree, WIPRO, Tech Mahindra, CGI are pioneer associates.
3. Students get free access to courses offered by experts like Upgrade, Digital Vidya, Corestack, DataCamp.
4. Students can learn numerous technical courses like Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Python, SQL, etc.
E-Pathshala is an initiative of NCERT with the purpose of providing free e-materials to school students. This platform is open-source and available for students, teachers, and parents. Students get all e-books, supplementary books, and e-resources from where students can get free online government certification.
Students can also take part in events like exhibitions, contents, quizzes, workshops organized by this platform. Teachers can also access free e-textbooks, e-journals, curriculum resources.
1. Free access to all e-textbooks, e-resources, events, and e-resources for students.
2. For teachers e-textbooks, e-resources, journals are available.
3. Get a free certificate after completion of courses.
SWAYAM is an educational initiative of the government of India. The potent objective of the SWAYAM platform is to connect students to online learning. This initiative is to make a digital bridge between students and study.
SWAYAM is free to access sources where students get an opportunity to learn new courses and skills.
1. Free Courses available from class 9 to postgraduate.
2. Endeavor remote area students to learn from the online platforms.
3. Continuous assessment of students by indulging them in various activities.
4. Provision for weekly assignments.
5. Students will get a free certificate after passing the exam conducted by SWAYAM Portal.
SWAYAM PRABHA is an astonishing initiative of the government of India. SWAYAM PRABHA incorporates 34 DTH channels that are completed dedicated to education. In this initiative, students get access to these educational channels for 24×7.
These channels are running through GSAT-15 satellite. These channels telecast educational content for 4 hours a day and the programs repeat 5 times so that students can watch and leverage from these channels whenever they get time.
1. These channels are providing free educational content for all including school education to higher education.
2. These channels are broadcasting 24x 7 so there are no time constraints for students.
3.Students can also prepare for competitive exams through this platform.
4. Students get quality educational content provided by IITs, UGC, NPTEL, NCERT.
5. Students get free online government certification after completion of the course.
NPTEL is a program that is provided by SWAYAM CENTRAL. NPTEL is a National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning. The potent objective of this program is to provide free quality education to B.Tech and physics students so that they can upgrade their knowledge.
On this platform, students can learn any subject from IIT professors. This program has initiatives by 7 top IITs of India including IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Roorkee with the corporation of IISC Bangalore.
- Free online web and video courses for all branches of B.Tech and Physics students.
- Open-source for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students can also get courses for humanities and social sciences also.
- It has youtube channels so students can learn from youtube also.
- In NPTEL there are numerous courses are available with a time span of 4, 8, and 12 weeks.
- Exams are conducted after completion of the course.
- Students get certified after passing in opted courses.
NROER is a National Repository of Open Educational Resources. This platform is one of the best platforms for students to learn new courses. NROER is an initiative of the MHRD ministry with the collaboration of the Department of School Education and Literacy and the Government of India.
NROER has gazillion educational courses, e-books, e-textbooks in different Indian languages for school students. Students can get access to these resources in their own languages and get free online government certification.
- Easy access to all educational e-resources.
- NCERT books are also available in Flip-Book mode.
- E-resources are available in images, audio, text, and video format so that students can easily learn any subject and course.
- It is a collaborative platform where various institutions come together and providing quality educational content to students.
8. AICTE ELIS Portal
AICTE has launched the ELIS Portal with the objective to provide free courses to college students. During the corona pandemic, all institutions and training centers are closed and students are perplexed about where they can learn new courses. For this purpose, AICTE launched the ELIS Portal.
This initiative is providing free courses to students so that they can upgrade their knowledge and skills from their homes. In this initiative, 18 Ed-Tech companies are incorporated and offering 26 different courses like Machine Learning, Machine Learning with Python, App development, etc.
1.Free access to all learning courses.
2.Get the best quality of learning programs with eminent Ed-Tech companies.
3.Free online government certification after completion of the course.
4.Certificates are accepted in all companies.
This is applauded the initiative of the Central Institute of Educational Technology. The prime objective of this platform is to make students technologically empowered.
In these platforms, students can learn about different how to work in software, apps, cybersecurity, game development, graphics, audio/video communication. This initiative is providing free courses for teachers as well as for students. In this platform, students can learn new programming languages, graphic designing, data representation & processing, software applications, IoT, etc.
1. ICT Programs for different states.
2. Open-source learning platform for students.
3. Easy access to courses and foster students to learn new programming languages, new software applications.
4.Get free online government certification after completion of the course.
5. Distinctive courses for students and teachers.
MOOC is a massive open online course that is provided by SWAYAM. MOOC incorporates a tremendous number of e-resources that are easily accessed by students. Students can learn about any subjects, courses, software programming, humanity, social science subjects.
SWAYAM platform is one of the best MOOCs in India. MOOC provides interactive educational content to students. This platform provides e-resources in form of images, audio, video, quizzes, assignment. The prime objective of this platform is to provide education to remote area students.
- Incorporates the gazillion number of courses provided by eminent institutions.
- Easy access to courses. Students can access these courses just by registering on this site.
- Courses for all students whether they are school students or college students.
- Quizzes and assignments are conducted to monitor the student’s involvement.
- Get free online government certification after completion.
These are the best 10 online government platform where students can learn new courses and upgrade their knowledge and skills. It is imperative for students to learn and sharpen their knowledge and become an asset. These platforms are providing free online government certification that is accepted in any companies and institutions. This is a splendid initiative of the government to connect every student to education.