Table of Contents
Courses After Graduation
Students who have completed their graduation and searching for courses after graduation but don’t know which course is best then in this post you will find the answer to your questions.
There are many courses which one can opt for after Graduation. These Graduation courses can basically be divided Into two parts:
1) Educational Courses
2) Professional Courses
Both of these courses are good and have different advantages in a particular domain. As there is a perception in people’s mind that the educational course helps one to Excel and get the opportunity in government sector but professional Courses are basically focused on the skillset of the private sector.
But the fact is that there is a chance of going into any domain by any course as opportunities in today’s time are fully based on the skillset of the person rather than just degree and certificate.
There are still some opportunities in some domain which are particular and precise when it comes to eligibility criteria for their jobs so if one is been aiming for some particular job so one must think of every aspect before choosing any course.
There are numerous courses after graduation that help you to fulfill your dream. Here one can find answers to his/her questions related to this problem and this article will be helpful for people to choose the right career option.
As we have already discussed above that there are two different categories or types of courses which one can choose after Graduation so let’s have a look at both of these one by one. First, let us talk about Educational courses followed by Professional Courses.
These are simply those courses that allow one to get specialization in some particular subject of one’s previous graduation course. Educational Courses are the most opted courses after graduation.
There are three basic educational courses after Graduation for three different streams. These courses are:
- Sc for Science Students
- com for Commerce Students
- A for Arts Students
- These are core courses after Graduation and these have opportunities in specific fields.
- All of these are degree courses
Let’s have a look at these Educational Courses.
- M.Sc is an educational degree course and has a course duration of two years.
- A person willing to do this course must have completed his/her B.sc, having the subject which the person wants to choose for his/her post-graduation as a subject in all three years.
- M.Com is also an Educational course and has a course duration of two years like M.Sc.
- The person willing to do this course must have completed his/her B.com, having the subject which one wants to choose for his/her post-graduation as a subject for all three years.
- M.A is no different from M.Sc and M.com as it also has a course duration of two years.
- For this also the person must have completed his/her graduation having subject which one wants to choose for post-graduation as a subject for all three years.
Now let us talk about Professional Courses.
Professional Courses are courses that focus on specialization in skills rather than any core subject. These courses have very high demand in the private sector as their jobs are basically dependent on skills and subject knowledge does not matter there.
As it offers colossal scope in the private sector offers the alluring salary package. Its only disadvantage is that there are very few changes in the government sector for the person who has completed any professional degree course.
Hence if one has a clear aim for having a job in some government organization then it is advised to go for an educational course.
Professional Courses are two types. These are:
- Degree Course
- Diploma Course
Now let us discuss the Degree course first then Diploma Courses.
Also Read: Best Specialization in MBA
Degree Courses are stupendous courses after graduation. There are three popular Professional Degree Courses. These courses are:
- It is a Professional Post Graduation course having a duration of two years. It is a post-graduation course in the engineering field.
- In this, only those people can get enrolled who have completed their graduation in a particular engineering stream.
- Here one can opt for some streams in post-graduation which are related to his/her stream during graduation.
- The average salary package in this is 10 to 20 LPA.
- It is also a Professional Post Graduation Course having a duration of two years.
- In this person who has completed his B.sc in PCM, B.Sc in IT or BCA can apply.
- From here one can make way for the private sector like Infosys, TCS, etc. And one can also get jobs in the government sector but here chances are very few.
- The average salary package in this is 6 to 8 LPA.
- Like M.Tech and MCA, this course is also a degree course. In post-graduation having a course duration of two years.
- In this, the person who has completed his graduation from the science or Commerce stream can apply.
- In this there are many colleges but if one wants to get the best colleges the one should qualify for the CAT exam.
- In this, the average salary package is 12 to 16 LPA.
Also Read: Complete Guide to B.Ed Course
There are many Professional Diploma Courses after graduation which one can choose if the person wants to do so but as these are Diploma Courses there are very few chances of getting a job in government sector through these courses. So these courses are mostly focused on the private sector.
There are many Professional Diploma Courses after graduation for which one can opt. These are listed below:
- Cyber Security
- Stock Market
- Language Course
- Banking and Finance
- Digital Marketing
- This course is associated with the field of software and has a course duration of 1 year.
- In this one learns to make any webpage and website more robust so that it gets secure from external attack.
- For this, all stream students can apply.
- This course is associated with the field of the stock exchange and this also has a course duration of 1 year.
- In this one learns the pros and cons of the stock market and learns the things needed to invest or get profit from the market. Here one learns to understand the trend and mood of the Market.
- It also has wide scope as after completing this course one can apply for jobs in companies like Motilal Oswal and in different investment banks also.
3. Language Course:
- Here language course is associated with different language learning course. This is also a course of the duration of 1year.
- In this one can learn different languages of different countries.
- After completing this course one can apply for the role of support executive working internationally one can also work interface mechanism of MNCs and can also get abroad to give coaching or classes of any language known by the person.
4. Banking and Finance:
- This course is related to the field of Banking and Finance as the name suggests. This course also has a duration of 1year.
- In this course, one can learn about financial analysis, taxation, and other terms related to banking.
- It offers chances to get into private banks and financial companies and investment banks.
- This course is related to the field of marketing and analysis optimization and has a duration varying from 6 Months to 1 Year.
- In this one can learn about search engine optimization, social media marketing, and many other terms.
- You can find about this course in detail on the YouTube channel
- After completing this course one can get jobs in MNCs like Amazon, Flipkart, and in many other firms.
These are some Diploma Course for which one can opt after completing his/her graduation. All of these courses are very good but one has to take priority and every aspect into consideration and then select any one course.
All these Diploma courses are growing very fast and can offer a very good scope in the private Domain.
In this article, I have discussed splendid Educational or Professional Courses after Graduation. These courses help you to excel in your domain.
Before choosing any courses after graduation you must know what is your aim whether you want to do an educational course or a professional course.
Take your own time to analyze any course like you should know what is the future scope of any course? Know your short-term as well as long-term goals.